Wednesday 13 April 2022

O, Unknown! by Imaginary Authors

Photosource: Gourmandy Andy


Strong, very Imaginary Authors-esque opening. Soon a woody note appears along with a leathery sweetness. The scent becomes more powdery after dry down and a lovely iris appears.

~

Unfortunately, I do not get any tea, but a hint of smokeyness instead. I think I have kept my sample for too long, because the fragrance is nothing like I remembered it, and a review I did almost a year ago sounds nothing like what I am experiencing now.

~

Though from my dear and favourite house of Imaginary Authors, this one isn't it for me. The smokeyness hints at Memoirs of A Trespasser, but that fragrance is just so much more than O, Unknown! and it fades among kings like Saint Julep and Telegrama.
O, Unknown! is a woody, iris fragrance that is pleasant for what it is. The fragrance leaves a sweet and charming scent close to the skin, but I am missing the classic Imaginary Authors projection and power.






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig