Friday 5 July 2024

Good Girl Gone Bad by Kilian

 



The samples from Kilian I have received wouldn't be my own first choice. Most of them are floral, so my expectations for Good Girl Gone Bad aren't high.
Notes of osmanthus, rose, orange blossom, tuberose, jasmine, narcissus... Honestly, I am anything but stoked. I can only hope that the white cedar and amber will save the day.

Good Girl Gone Bad is a complete surprise! Fresh, light and not at all a heavy floral. Drying down, it reveals floral notes that remind me of a Tom Ford scent (Neroli Portofino Acqua?).
The scent becomes somewhat soapy and has a very straight forward note of creamy osmanthus and orange blossom that isn't overpowering.

Do I like it? Honestly, no, because I despise floral scents, but I cannot look past the fact that it is bareble. 

I have to say, yet again, the the scent doesn't seem luxurious. It smells like a fancier French marseille soap. If you like feminine, delicate and non-invasive florals, this would be perfect. It is very pleasant to the nose, but too boring and yes, floral, for me... NEXT!






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig