Tuesday 30 November 2021

Remarkable People by Etat Libre d'Orange

Photosource: Créme de la Créme


Remarkable People has a sparkling and light opening of citrus and champagne, absolutely delicious, but the sweetness is fairly juvenile, almost like bubble gum, but it isn't childish.

Though not at all similar, Remarkable People reminds me of Davana & Vanille Bourbon by 100Bon, they are equally as potent in citrus as they are sweet.

~

After dry down, the fragrance reveals a spicier middle note of slight sandalwood and even slighter cardamom. It might not even be fair to review it in late autumn, early winter, because this fragrance is made for spring!

~

Remarkable People seems to me leaning more feminine, but the more I smell it, the more I gravitate towards it leaning more masculine. Very strange.
On paper, Remarkable People remains far more fresh with citrus, but with a slight soap quality. Here it is a definite feminine fragrance, I am very surprised by how interchangeable it is. Quite remarkable (pun intended).

~

If you are looking for a sparkling, sweet fragrance, this is the fragrance for you. I cannot imagine many disliking it. However, the longevity is quite poor, on me anyhow, which makes it perfect for everyday office wear for some, but I wish it would last longer, I prefer my fragrances stronger.

~

Revisiting the fragrance the other day, I found it definitely leaning masculine, like a light college year's cologne. For a moment I was reconsidering whether I should have purchased it, but I will wear it as soon as springtime comes or maybe on a sparkling night out.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig