Monday 8 November 2021

Telegrama by Imaginary Authors

Photosource: Scent Studio (own copyright)


Spending more time at home as the days become colder, invites me to read far more than I have during summer. I have dusted off my bookshelves and reached for endless amounts of adventures, short stories and real life experiences written into words.

The powderiness of dust, the dryness of paper both remind me of the unique fragrance, Telegrama, by Imaginary Authors.

~

Telegrama sets you off to a distant place where words from your loved ones can only reach you by paper. The fragrance has a cologne, masculine and herbal opening, which turns into a field of lavender with powdery talc. There is a tingling accord of white pepper and after dry down, vanilla and amyris sweeten up the fragrance turning it rather androgynous.

Telegrama is perhaps the most masculine fragrance in my collection, it is very herbal and I had to revisit it, to truly fall in love with it. On my skin, Telegrama sweetens up after dry down quite a bit as fragrances usually do and it has an amazing transition from start to finish. Once again, Imaginary Authors manage to make a remarkable blend and put a story into a fragrance.

~

Closing my eyes, I imagine myself walking in a wooden summer house cabin, looking through dusty books on the shelf, one has a bouquet of dried flowers in between the pages. A love story, long forgotten.

~

Telegrama remains very light despite strong notes of woodyness, lavender, talc and pepper, almost like stepping into an old apothecary. On paper it remains much the same, quite masculine, but on my skin it becomes more gourmand and the warm vanilla is the closing act of the fragrance.

~

Telegrama is a gem, it is nothing like the other fragrances that I have. 
Herbal, strong yet light, masculine yet feminine, it is a perfect late summer fragrance and it invites you to reach for a pen and paper yourself.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig