Wednesday 2 February 2022

Falcon Leather by Matiere Premiere

Photosource: Scent Studio (own copyright)

Boom, bam, OUCH! I think we've hit an incompatibility with Matiere Premiere! I sprayed the fragrance on my wrist and the room was filled with an overpowering leather fragrance, rough, loud and sour. Falcon Leather is not the truest leather fragrance I have smelled, but it is a powerful one. Unlike Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne that is absolutely delicious and sexy, Falcon Leather overpowers me and brings about a likeness to the smell of an oil-spilled garage.

~

Before I put anyone off, I have to mention this fragrance on paper. Wow. Absolutely gorgeous! Falcon Leather is completely different on paper compared to my skin. Lighter, sweeter, fresher, more forgiving, Falcon Leather is a beautiful amber leather fragrance. Upon first spray, the fragrance has a slight citrus top note that disappears over time. I don't think I have tried a scent that is as different on paper as it is on my skin, so I would definitely recommend trying this one before making an opinion yourself.

~

Falcon Leather has left me speechless. What is there left to say? It wouldn't be proper to review it from my experience on my skin, as it is so individual, but how the fragrance performs on paper will never be the same on anyone's skin.

~

After dry down, Falcon Leather has mostly disappeared on my skin. A light note of leather lingers and remains throughout the day. On paper, the fragrance shines as a light and fresh leather scent leaving me puzzled as to what's in store with the next Matiere Premiere perfumes.






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig