Thursday 20 June 2024

Monocle Scent Three: Sugi by Comme des Garçons

Source: Hypebeast.


This will be a short one. It's one of the many old notes I have on my phone that I am trying to get through. I smelled and dotted down some points back in October 2021... Yes, indeed, almost three years ago.
The sample is long gone and I can only add these, very few, remarks today: if I recall correctly, SUGI was a fizzy scent, like that of Remarkable People and On A Date (but not as sweet).

From October 4th, 2021:

A very fresh opening, almost bitter. It smells exactly how a classic gin and tonic tastes - fresh slice of lemon, bitterness from the quinine, bubbles from the tonic, a juniper note from the gin.
It changes a couple of minutes in, becomes more spicy, maybe slightly woody.



And that's all I have on SUGI.

Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig