Friday 9 September 2022

Mile High 38 by Parle Moi de Parfum




Before going to Warsaw, I knew who had Lamar by Kajal in stock. I have heard nothing but praise about it and the quality of the pineapple note too, so I just had to try it.
I did, and believe me, it is not overrated.
I tried Lamar and whilst praising the pineapple note, the kind staff from Perfumeria Impressium had me trying all of their pineapple scents, one of them being Mile High 38 by Parle Moi de Parfum.

~

A burst of pineapple at first spray, but to my surprise, there is some other note too. On paper the opening note is a pure juicy pineapple, but on skin, a green note dominates the fruity companion. Immortelle and a dirty patchouli.
Straight from the bottle I was expecting a juicy cocktail almost too sweet for my 30 plus years, but on my skin, Mile High 38 is nothing juvenile, but a mystically rich fragrance. 

After dry down, Mile High 38 is a patchouli fragrance, nothing else. Beautiful, but too similar to Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher.

Hours in, my nose alludes me to Nouveau Genre and nothing else, a sweet patchouli.
Pleasant, but not memorable. Yet again, Lamar makes the other pineapple scents run for their money.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig