Wednesday 12 October 2022

Sacred Memory by Kerosene



Sacred Memory is true to the DNA of Kerosene from first spray. I get flash memories of Blackmail, Broken Theories and elements of other fragrances too.
Sacred Memory is truly just that, sacred memories of some of the many Kerosene fragrances I have tried.

I get a contrasting sour, woody note and lightly sweet berry undertone. It is oak, whiskey and tobacco in harmony with red berry notes. After dry down, the fragrance is woody and based on the somewhat sweet undertone of whiskey. I am excited to see how it performs with my skin.

~

Wow. Turpentine, burnt wood, nothing pleasant to my nose, at first spray. Sacred Memory is a harsh fragrance! Unfortunately, the red berry notes are nowhere to be found on my skin, which would have been a pleasant contrast to the fragrance.
After dry down, Sacred Memory isn't as sour and chemical, but burnt wood is at the forefront with just a hint of something else, not whiskey though.

To my surprise, the fragrance sweetens up a little bit and it is as if the red berry notes are there after all. Unfortunately, Sacred Memory won't be a sacred memory to me.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig