Wednesday 26 October 2022

Sweetly Known by Kerosene



A sweet, caramelly and a little boozy fragrance from the get go. Sweetly Known is verging on gourmand ATM, but it isn't overpowering or cloying, to my surprise looking at the notes. It is somehow light.
After dry down, however, cardamom is revealed and it is gorgeous in composition with the rest of the notes! Sweetly Known has arrived at gourmand.
The scent reminds me a bit of Cardamom Coffee by Lush, but it is less pungent and actually wearable.

That is on paper, I'm sure that as soon as I spray myself, we'll have another story.

As expected, the fragrance is ampt up on skin. I get more booziness and the cardamom is in for the ride from the start! Sweetly Known, though very different, is a lighter version of Follow by Kerosene, in my opinion. It doesn't have a coffee note per se, but the cardamom and slight note of burnt match remind me so much of Follow. I found Follow absolutely mouthwatering, but not that wearable, whereas Sweetly Known is perfect for Autumn and Winter as a signature scent.
I could smell it for 6+ hours and the experience was so pleasant.
I kept sniffing, and back home after a long day at work, my boyfriend asked "you own that, right?". Answer is, unfortunately not, but his reaction to that was "you will. It is delicious!".

Sweetly Known is what I wish I had, I absolutely adore my Unknown Pleasures, but it is an absolute BEAST that wears me, not me it, whereas Sweetly Known makes me feel so confident and sexy that I just need this in my collection!





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig