Thursday 14 October 2021

Thé Blanc by Collines de Provence

Photosource: Scent Studio (Own Copyright)


Collines de Provence is a natural cosmetics company that has many scent series from different genres such as ouds, spices, fruits and more. Each scent series has everything from soap, fragrance diffusers, candles and eau de toilettes. 
I came across Collines de Provence through my occupation and fell for Thé Blanc.

~

The opening notes of Thé Blanc are fresh and light, an amazing composition of tea, a hint of lemon and something sweet, like a homemade and not overly sweet iced tea.
The tea note is truly that of white tea, it is not as bitter as green tea or prominent as black tea. It is light, just slightly bitter tea of precious quality such as pai mu tan. The citrus is indistinguishable to me, it is neither lemon, lime or bergamot, maybe a mixture of them all.

~

The concentration of Thé Blanc is unfortunately as low as it usually is in most EdT's, I really wish it was an EdP.
A couple of hours in, all the freshness of citrus is gone and you can just barely sense the fragrance. Thé Blanc has just left a trace of vanilla and tea; very pleasant, but I wish it had a stronger sillage.

~

The note composition has orange, lemon and bergamot on top; tea, rose, lavender, plum and petit grain as middle notes; and sandalwood, vanilla, tonka and musk as base notes.
I can detect all the citruses as top notes, but only tea as the middle, and vanilla and tonka are definitely the base notes, but I do not experience any depth from sandalwood or musk.

~

Thé Blanc is a wonderful fresh and light fragrance. Even though it reminds me more of spring, it will suit any season with its pleasantness.
Though I find myself reapplying it during the day due to poor performance, this fragrance is a staple in my collection.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig