Wednesday 15 November 2023

Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci


Listen... I... I'm honestly finding reviews that are over one and a half year old!
I've been buying new samples, doing collections, trying to create a harmonious feed and some fragrances are left behind. Left in the dust!

Bloom Nettare di Fiori has long been sold, I don't have it anymore, so bear that in mind reading the review.


To my surprise, I was yet again lucky and was #gifted two new fragrances. I was allowed to choose freely and even though I should be grateful, I found myself in a difficult situation. The scents I could choose from were almost all florals. You know how I feel about those. I sniffed and sniffed until I got a piercing headache, but ended up choosing Sí eau de parfume and Nettare di Fiori.

Nettare di Fiori is a pure floral fragrance, so you might wonder how I ended up choosing it, but my explanation is quite simple. Nettare di Fiori didn't have any notes that bothered me. It is a lighthearted floral fragrance of white florals, a delicate sweetness and a unassuming elegance. I cannot imagine anyone disliking it with a passion. After dry down on paper, the florals become more nuanced.

On skin, the fragrance is quite nice, not my usual type, but it isn't as bad as I have found designer fragrances to be. Floral, a little nauseating, not too sweet though. After dry down, the scent becomes musky and a little deeper. Powdery from the osmanthus and a little dirty from the patchouli. It has a funny balance of being elegantly mature, but at the same time sweetly juvenile.

I was hopeful, but true to my taste and nature, this floral isn't for me either.







Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig