Monday 6 November 2023

Vanilla Woods by The 7 Virtues


Let's finish how we started, with a vanilla. My hopes aren't high, though. The 7 Virtues discovery set has, unfortunately, made me disinterested in the house. I might jump hoops to try Cherry Ambitions, because I am in search of a good cherry fragrance, but I have gotten a feel of the DNA of the house and it is not for me. At all.

Vanilla Woods, alas, is not for me either. A zero percent success rate with The 7 Virtues discovery set! The fragrance opens very sweet, from the pear, and has a Royale Sugared Patchouli (one of the Kayali fragrance) vibe. During the dry down, Vanilla Woods changes a lot. The sweetness isn't as pungent and a cigarette bud note appears. I think it's here to stay. I don't get any rose or caramel, just a sweet vanilla flavored cigarette bud. Not smokey, no burning note either. But the scent of a bud laying on the pavement, fire out, a little diluted by yesterday's rain.

Lowd! I am NOT looking forward to trying it on myself.. And you know what?

I won't.






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig