Wednesday 15 November 2023

Paradoxe by Prada



Hi, hello, yes, I'm late to Paradoxe... I was at the release party when it came out on the market, but had I formed an opinion and written something down? No of course not... 

I remember that I reeeeally disliked it. A sweet, obnoxious mess. So, she's gone, I don't have her anymore and all I have to offer is this photo. I think it's the first time I'm just posting a photo without a review. And I don't like it.

I only remember that I laughed out loudly when I smelled it the first time, because of the backstory of the name, Paradoxe, whereas the fragrance has nothing to do with opposites at all. No duality, nothing contrasting, nothing special. It was so sweet and monotonous I washed it off after a couple of hours, because it was so bad. I honestly remember the jokes I was cracking about it better than I remember how it smelled, because it's so unmemorable.






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig