Sunday 19 November 2023

The Scent for Her by Hugo Boss



I cannot believe that I haven't posted this review yet! What had held me back? I can only imagine that I got a new set of samples much more interesting than this. However, I am just going to embarrass myself and admit that I wrote it back in June 2022... 

[Review]

A juicy, ripe peach clouds over the entire room. The Scent for Her by Hugo Boss is a realistic fruity fragrance like I have never expected from a designer fragrance. Usually, fragrances like this are not just a fruit, they are a whole basket! Peaches, pears, currant, apple and all.

After a short while, the peach is less prominent and the fragrance becomes more soapy losing its magic. I do have to say that it's a lovely spring fragrance, but the cheap quality that it gets from losing its initial juicy peach, changes my whole perspective of it.

There's a white floral, freesia, that in combination with the peach makes this scent very bar-of-soap like. It's really a shame, I was just hoping I could find an alternative to Bitter Peach by Tom Ford, which of course has a poor longevity on me. Unfortunately, The Scent is not it.

I hate being so negative about designer fragrances, so I'll just cut this review short and end it with that the fragrance is not for me.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig