Tuesday 22 March 2022

Si Passione by Giorgio Armani

Photosource: LiliaVas on Fragrantica


Fresh and fruity opening.
Like most fashion house perfumes, Si Passione is blended beyond belief and the individual notes are impossible to determine.

~

I am in a lucky, but difficult situation. I have access to all the popular fragrances from brands like Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Chloé, Marc Jacobs and so on and so forth.
I have been sniffing around trying to find their appeal, but there is none. Not for me at least.

~

Si Passione Éclat was launched this year, and I felt like it would be a nice combination to try Si Passione first and then review Éclat, but alas, mainstream fragrances are just not for me.
How many times do I have to say this? I don't know, I guess I am searching for that one mass pleasing fragrance that will prove me wrong.
And believe me, I even stuck my nose down Chanel Coco Noir many a time and nothing!

~

Back to reviewing Si Passione, I cannot describe the fragrance to you in notes. I am best at describing fragrances through notes and visions that they give me, but fashion house fragrances, to me, are just a mix of sweet, fruity, woody or aromatic compounds.

My take on Si Passione is a sweet, lightly fruity, juvenile and probably easy to like fragrance. However, I usually like sweet and fruity, so what about Si Passione is so off? I honestly don't know, because the fragrance has been blended with a Nutribullet and no notes stand out.

I sprayed myself with Si Passione for a date with my boyfriend on his birthday, but the scent was not what I was looking for and washed it off before leaving and wore my trusty Coffee Break by Maison Margiela instead.

~

Needless to say, I revisited Si Passione for a proper review and take on it, but it is a no for me. Let's see if Éclat stands a chance.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig