Wednesday 11 October 2023

Heartless Helen by Penhaligon's




Second to last of all the more feminine scents in the set. I know Constance is going to be more up my alley, so I have a "let's get Helen out of the way" approach.
Helen is a white floral and tuberose scent, so my hopes aren't high. 

Oh yeah, this is not me at all... I am dreading trying this on my skin! Peppery tuberose, two of my usual dislikes. The more it dries down on paper, the worse it gets - it is creeping close to smelling like sticking your nose into a pepper grinder with freshly ground pepper. Fun fact, I loved pepper as a kid and put it on everything (almost put it on my marmalade), but one day I've had enough and I have hated pepper in food ever since. This is absolutely repulsive to me.

I am honestly dreading putting this on skin, and you what? Life's too short. I'm not gonna do it.





Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig