Sunday 29 October 2023

The Inimitable William Penhaligon by Penhaligon's


Carrying the name of the house, William Penhaligon has something to prove. I hope that we'll finish off with a bang!

Vetiver and warm, earthy notes. Oh I do hope William is nice. He promises a fresh opening with bergamot, potentially from cedarwood too, but the frankincense, vetiver and sandalwood invite something creamy and divine.

On paper, William Penhaligon is just that. Wow. I'm at a loss for words. He is elegantly creamy. An ever so slight note of fresh bergamot at top, but so faint. Just like Mr Sam, I cannot stop smelling it. They are very different. Mr Sam was spicy and warm, whereas William Penhaligon is smooth and creamy. I am honestly wanting them both in my collection!

What a wonderful way to finish off the portraits set.







Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig