Wednesday 25 October 2023

Much Ado About The Duke by Penhaligon's




Oh well, another rose and pepper fragrance... Let's get this over with. 

The pepper is there, but much lighter than expected. Not my cup of tea, but I thought it would be worse! However, as the fragrance dries down, I find myself exhaling stronger and stronger to get the scent out of my nose. The pepper is definitely the main accord in The Duke. Much to my dismay.
At the moment I don't get much rose, but bare in mind, I won't be testing this on skin (explained in my Changing Constance review).

I had a small break between reviewing and had to respray.
If you like pepper, The Duke is a wonderful fragrance, but as told in a prior review, I ate too much pepper as a child and now I hate it. The scent of it is just as unappealing, so unfortunately, The Duke is lost on me.






Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig