Thursday 12 May 2022

Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne

 

Photosource: France Gallery

Mimosa Indigo... This one won't be tested on a paper strip. I only have a small vial of approximately 2 or 3 ml and nothing can go to waste! Atelier Cologne has been pulled from my local stores and Mimosa Indigo is nowhere to be found online either, unless I order from abroad. It's safe to say, that these are golden drops.

~

It was mother's day last Sunday and I had to smell a whole lot of fragrances for the customers. All of them designer and not my taste. I came home with a tremendous headache, which I rarely have. The other day I was trying out Midnight Saffron, which also gave me a headache, and today, Mimosa Indigo has done the same. Reaching back in my memory, it never had, so I will not fault this fragrance. I have just had to smell too many fragrances in a short frame of time.

~

As I remembered, Mimosa Indigo is a rich, elegant fragrance of leather. Charming, deep, seductive, but also daring. I don't see many wearing this casually! The leather is not too invasive, but it is strong. It smells like fresh leather. A handbag newly stocked on a store shelf. 

Besides a faint note of musk and mimosa, Mimosa Indigo is a pure leather fragrance. Unisex and gorgeous. You need to try it if you can! It is also worth saying that the fragrance is quite linear, it doesn't change much, on my skin, after dry down.







Share:

No comments

© Scent Studio | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig